I created this recipe from the inspiration of my favourite Mango & Honeycomb Ice Cream Cake. I actually didn’t have any honeycomb in my pantry so I came up with this…Well it was a winner!
Mango Passionfruit & Coconut Ice Cream Cake
What You Need
395g Tin Condensed Milk
600ml Whipped Cream
1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Mangos chopped into small cubes (1 mango is used for topping/garnish)
2 Sml tin of Passionfruit Syrup (1 tin is used for topping/garnish)
50g Shredded Coconut (extra for topping/garnish)
What To Do
1. Place condensed milk and vanilla into bowl mix 30sec speed 5. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Insert Butterfly. Place cream into bowl and whip for 20-30 sec on speed 4 or until soft peaks appear.
3. Remove butterfly and place milk mixture back into bowl. Blend 3 sec on speed 6.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl add one mango, coconut and passionfruit.
5. Mix on reverse for 10 – 15sec on speed 3.
6. Pour into a cling wrapped lined loaf tin (I have used a Tupperware Jelly Ring) and freeze for 4-6 hours until frozen.
7. To serve, remove from tin and top/garnish with mango, sprinkled coconut and drizzle with passionfruit syrup.