Here it is. My mums date & walnut slice.
Date & Walnut Slice
90g SR flour
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven on 150c and grease 19x19cm square tin.
2. Chop dates on speed 6 for 5sec. Set aside.
3. Chop walnuts on speed 4 for 3sec. Set aside with dates.
4. Add sugar mill on speed 9 for 5sec.
6. Add butter and mix on speed 4 for 20 sec. Scrap down sides of bowl.
7. Add egg mix on speed 5 for 30sec.
8. Add flour, dates and walnuts and mix on reverse speed 3 for 15sec.
9. Place into prepared tin and bake for 30mins. Once cooled dust icing sugar over the slice and cut into squares.