The Main ingredient of the choc chip Amazeballs is Chick Peas!
Does that make them grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan???
I’m not sure but they do taste good!
1 Can of chickpeas, which are left to dry on paper towels.
165 grams Tahini. You can use Natural Peanut Butter.
3 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract.
80 grams of Honey.
1 teaspoon of baking paper.
1 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
120 grams of chocolate chips.
Directions for Thermomix..(all you prehistoric people can use a bowl)
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2.Throw all the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl Except the Chocolate chips.
3.Mix on Speed 5 for 15 seconds and then scrape down the sides and repeat once more.
4. Open the lid and throw the chocolate chips in.
5. Press Reverse Speed 1 for 45 seconds.
6. Its important to mix the chocolate slowly so the pieces don’t get minced.
7. Using wet hands, roll the mixture into small balls or cookie shapes and place onto baking paper.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Let them cool and Enjoy eating.
I used Tahini and the uncooked mixture was quiet nice to eat!
If you keep the cookies in the fridge they will hold shape much better. They don’t set are become like traditional cookies!
I hope you enjoy The Creative Daddy’s first semi/healthy recipe..