My dad is celebrating his 60th birthday this month. Even though my dad is the life of the party he insisted that he did not want a party for his 60th. Secretly I believe he doesn’t what to admit he is turning 60. But my mum won’t let it slide and neither will I.
We managed to convince him to celebrate by going to Bali with a few close friends and of course his children and grandchildren. So we will be in Bali on his actual birthday. Mum insisted on giving him a party at home so extended family can celebrate his big birthday!
My job was to take care of the invitations. So here’s what I created using Creative Memories Storybook Creator to design it. I simply saved it as a PDF and printed it at Officeworks. Too easy!
Dad loved it!
If you would like to design your own invitations or digital photo books you can simply download the program onto your computer by hitting this link. Or if you would like the software program on CD Creative Memories can send it right to your door. Here’s what you need to do…
The online shopping club that earns you rewards on every order. For the low annual fee of $29 you will receive:
- $10 credit towards bonus product upon joining
- Earn 15% credit towards bonus product on every order, to spend on any future order
- Order online and experience quick delivery to your door
- Special offers and promotions
- Advanced notification of new products
- Personalised membership card
- Access to the members only VIP Rewards Club website featuring inspiring page layouts and project ideas.
When signing up you will be asked to enter a Creative Memories Consultant number My Creative Memories Consultant ID is AU018864.
If you would like any further info please feel free to contact me or leave a comment.