I made these for Oscar’s Party. The kids loved them! Great for lunch Boxes too!
Recipe From: The Home She Made
2 tbs Honey
1/4 cup Castor sugar
4 cup Rice bubbles
1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
1/2 cup Rainbow sprinkles
1. Line slice tin or Tupperware Slice n’ store with baking paper.
2. Melt butter on low heat in saucepan.
3. Add in the honey and sugar to the melted butter and stir together and boil slowly for 5 minutes.
4. Take off heat and add rice bubbles and coconut, and stir until all mixture well combined.
5. Press into container.
6. Spread sprinkles over the top of slice and gently press in.
7. Set in fridge and cut into bars.
8. Store in sealed container in fridge.
I place a piece of greaseproof paper over the top of the slice and gently smooth over with my hand to push in sprinkles.
You could quite easily substitute sprinkles with mini M&M’s.
You can omit the sprinkles if you wish.