During the last school holidays I held a Kids Scrapbooking Workshop we created a book for the kids to give their Dads on Father’s Day.
The children used the ‘Grandparent’ Simply Said Book by Creative Memories. As this book is at the children’s level. I simply covered the word Grandparent and placed ‘Dad’.
Here are some of the pages in the book that Oscar has done for Dave.
Oscar really enjoyed doing this book. I love reading what he has written and I love the little spelling errors too! We also attached a Talking Tag and Oscar recorded a special message for Dave. I’m sure Dave will love this on Father’s Day.
If you would like to purchase any Creative Memories products you can easily do so by Joining Creative Memories VIP Rewards Club.
The online shopping club that earns you rewards on every order. For the low annual fee of $29 you will receive:
- $10 credit towards bonus product upon joining
- Earn 15% credit towards bonus product on every order, to spend on any future order
- Order online and experience quick delivery to your door
- Special offers and promotions
- Advanced notification of new products
- Personalised membership card
- Access to the members only VIP Rewards Club website featuring inspiring page layouts and project ideas.
When signing up you will be asked to enter a Creative Memories Consultant number My Creative Memories Consultant ID is AU018864.
- Kids Father’s Day Workshop (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)
- School Scrapbooking Album (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)
- Beach Scrapbooking Page (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)