I made these paper plate polyhedron’s for Oscar’s Lego Party. I had heaps of comments about them and lots of people asking how I made them. They were quite easy to make.
What you will need
- 20 paper plates (I used small paper plates)
How to make it
1. Fold the plates into triangles as shown.
2. Staple two plates together with three staples. Attach three more plates to make a pentagon, then repeat to make a second pentagon. Set both aside.
3. Staple the 10 remaining plates together into a long chain.
5. Staple the ends of the chain together to form a ring, then staple the two pentagons to the top and bottom of the ring.
- Oscar’s Lego Party! (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)
- Oscar’s Lego Party – Part 2 (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Tissue Paper Pompoms (thecreativemummy.wordpress.com)